E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. (+48) 32 296 4842
PhD: 1999, University of Silesia, Poland. Geothermal field of the Upper Silesian Coal Basin, Poland.
My job has been focused primarily on the subsurface mapping and 3-D geological modelling resulting in the concept and implementation of digital version of the spatial model of geological structure of Poland - from 6000 m to 500 m b.s.l. (2003-2005) and other numerous 3-D geological models developed in Academia (Poland, USA) in the E&P industry (the Netherlands) and recently in the Polish Geological Institute. My another major field of work is visualization of geological data and structures. I developed the first interactive 3D geological web-viewer in Europe (2007). It happens to me sometimes to get away from the desktop computer and work in the field on geological mapping (Antarctica, Peru, Romania, Turkey, and Russia).
- Żuk, T., Małolepszy, Z., Szynkaruk, E., 2018. Analogue GPR study of the Permian fanglomerates for construction of a training image for multiple point simulations, Zygmuntówka Quarry, Holy Cross Mountains, southern Poland. Geological Quarterly, 62 (4): 755–766, doi: 10.7306/gq.1438 https://gq.pgi.gov.pl/article/download/25997/pdf
- Żaba, J., Małolepszy, Z., Gaidzik, K., Ciesielczuk, J. & Paulo, A., 2012. Fault network in Rio Colca valley between Maca and Pinchollo, Central Andes, southern Peru. Annales Societatis Geologorum Poloniae, 82: 279–290. http://www.asgp.pl/sites/default/files/volumes/82_3_279_290.pdf
- Malolepszy, Z., Morin, P., Marsh, B. D., Souter, B. J., Peterson, D., 2005. Development of Three-Dimensional Geologic Model as Spatial Framework for Study of the Ferrar Magmatic System, Dry Valleys, Antarctica. American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2005, abstract id. V13H-02 http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2005AGUFM.V13H..02M
- Piotrowska K., Ostaficzuk S., Małolepszy Z., Rossa M., 2005. The numerical spatial model (3D) of geological structure of Poland - from 6000 m to 500 m b.s.l. Przeglad Geologiczny, vol. 53, nr 10/2 https://www.pgi.gov.pl/images/stories/przeglad/pdf/pg_2005_10_2_19.pdf
- Malolepszy, Z., 2003. Low temperature, man-made geothermal reservoirs in abandoned workings of underground mines. Twenty-Eighth Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, pp. 27-29. https://pangea.stanford.edu/ERE/pdf/IGAstandard/SGW/2003/Malolepszy.pdf